- Agenda 2010
- 22.01.2010 Annual General Meeting in the "Old Townhall"
- Agenda 2009
- 16.01.2009 Annual General Meeting in the "Old Townhall"
- Nov. 25th, 1993: Opening of the new Roman Museum: ´Westfälisches Römermuseum Haltern´
- The “Verein der Freunde und Foerderer des Westfaelischen Roemermuseums Haltern e.V“ ("Association of Friends and Sponsors of the Westphalian Roman Museum Haltern e.V", ) was founded.
- May 7th, 1990 The first sod of land for the Westphaelian Roman museum was cut.
- New Bocklet published to start the discussion about the Roman Museum.
- June 5th, 1939: Transfer contract: The ownership of the Roman Museum Haltern changed from our society to the town of Haltern. The contract was signed by the executive board of the society. That time the executive board of the society was not elected, but appointed by the executive powerduring the ´Third Reich´
- July 7th,1939: Annual General Meeting -The society members were informed, that the ownership of the museum will change from our society to the town of Haltern. This was the last assembly of the society for the following 10 years. There was no activity of the society until the re-founding 1948. (see ´Beiträge zu Geschichte der Stadt Haltern, volume VI´)
- December 12th, 1924: 25 years jubilee of the society. In the archaeological excavation area streets were named after archaeologists working in Haltern or in connection with the new "old" roman history. (Decisions of the magistrate from Feb. 17th, 1921 and May 28th, 1923: Naming of new streets: Koepp, Conze, Conrads, Schmedding, Philippi, Schuchhardt, Pitter-Bey, Fackert, Dragendorf, Arminius and Varus)
- March 21st, 1900 First Roman Germanic Museum in Haltern (two rooms in a school building in the city center)
- 10.11.1899: Founding of our society (Altertumsverein)